Armchem’s Lemon Guard Disinfectant Cleaner is one of the fastest and most effective ways to fight the human coronavirus. In just ten minutes, this hospital-grade disinfectant kills a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses. Ditch those other cleaners that rely on high alkalinity to get the job done. Lemon Guard features a neutral pH, is safe on you and your surfaces and is incredibly cost-effective!
Lemon Guard comes in a variety of sizes, including 1 gallon (four 1 gallon bottles per case), 7 gallon, 15 gallon and 55 gallon containers. Simply select your desired size from the drop down menu above and get one step closer to closer to a totally effective cleaning!
Combine Lemon Guard with an electrostatic sprayer, pour into a spray bottle or mop bucket and instantly become more confident in your COVID-19 prevention plans.
- Effective against viruses: *Adenovirus Type 7 - at 8 oz. per gallon, *Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), *Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), *Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, *Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, *Human coronavirus, *HIV-1 (AIDS virus), *Influenza A Virus / Hong Kong, *Rotavirus (WA), *Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), *Rubella virus, *SARS Associated Coronavirus, *Vaccinia Virus.
- For Human Coronavirus, treated surfaces must remain wet for ten minutes. Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge or mop or allow to air dry.
- Kills broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses including VRE & MRSA, influenza, streptococcus, hepatitis B & C and much more
- Effective against animal viruses such as rabies, PRV, TGE, Avian IBV and others
- Cost-effective cleaner. Add 2 oz. per gallon of water to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces
- A one gallon bottle will yield between 16-64 gallons of cleaning power (depending on use)
- Great for use on toilets, urinals, shower stalls, partitions and floors. Recommended for hospitals, nursing homes, doctors offices, offices, office buildings, country clubs, restaurants, hotels, schools and more